||Reduces the traditional procedure time by more than half, with a transaction rate that can reach 0%.
||Average more than 2,000 grafts per session.
||There is little bleeding and fewer complications than with the “strip” method. The procedure is performed with local anesthetic and no intravenous or intra-muscular sedation is required.
The SAFER HAIR TRANSPLANT ROBOT (US FDA approved, Made in France) machine is a revolutionary automated hair transplant machine that assists the doctor in performing a hair transplant using the SAFER – Suction Assisted Follicle Extraction and Re-implantation technique, the latest hair transplant technology to date. The SAFER technique is less invasive than the traditional strip method used by most doctors today. With the SAFER technique there is no cutting of the scalp as there is with the strip method. Since there is no cutting there is no suturing, no visible scarring, very little bleeding, no risk of nerve injury and almost immediate recovery time.
||L 36 cm x P 45 cm x H 120 cm
||White and Blue
|Minimum admissible vacuum
|Minimum admissible pressure
|Practice Vacuum (Suction)
||Maximum 800 mbars
|Practice implantation pressure
||0.5 to 1.5 bar
||2 x size 5×20
||T 6, 3 A-250 V
||T 10 A -115V
- 500 to 600 grafts (1000 to 1200 hairs) in two hours
- 0% transaction rate
- Least invasive procedure of its kind
- Shortest recovery time
- No scalpel trauma, no linear scar
- Reduces overall costs of manual FUE procedures
- Walk in-Walk out procedure
- Large areas in a single session
- Optimal results in aesthetic terms
- Reduces the need for additional procedures
- No risk of damaged nerves, from occipital to temporal
- Increase in yield of hair grafts transplanted
- Best procedure for shorter hair styles
- No touch implantation
- Gentle suction pulls grafts cleanly through shaft in to